Now that We See a Different Frontier has been released – and is getting some fantastic critical response, some of which you can read about here, as well as Aliette de Bodard’s mini review here – it seems to me that it might be a good idea to give a free copy of it away to you lovely people. So enter below and in two weeks (September 18) I’ll select one person at random to receive a copy of the ebook in their choice of formats.
And of course, if you do win the book, we definitely appreciate reviews on it on Goodreads, Amazon, B&N, etc. This is truly a fantastic anthology – we need to get the word out that it exists, in addition to being awesome. ToC is below.
- Preface by Aliette de Bodard
- Introduction by Fabio Fernandes
- The Arrangement of Their Parts, Shweta Narayan
- Pancho Villa’s Flying Circus, Ernest Hogan
- Them Ships, Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Old Domes, J.Y. Yang
- A Bridge of Words, Dinesh Rao
- The Gambiarra Effect, Fabio Fernandes *
- Droplet, Rahul Kanakia
- Lotus, Joyce Chng
- Dark Continents, Lavie Tidhar
- A Heap of Broken Images, Sunny Moraine
- Fleet, Sandra McDonald
- Remembering Turinam, N.A. Ratnayake
- Vector, Benjanun Sriduangkaew
- I Stole the D.C.’s Eyeglass, Sofia Samatar
- Forests of the Night, Gabriel Murray
- What Really Happened in Ficandula, Rochita Loenen-Ruiz
- Critical afterword by Ekaterina Sedia
The new issue of Ideomancer is up and free to read, and features my short piece of QUILTBAG eco-horror, “The Horse Latitudes”.
I love this story and have been looking for the perfect home for it for a while now, so it’s great to see it finally out in the big wide world.
I promise to keep my yelling about this to a minimum, but I want to once again yawp about how I’m giving away a bunch of Line and Orbit crap RIGHT HERE.
Entering is easy and even fun if you like comment forms and I promise to use your contact info only to send you periodic updates about what polish I’m doing my nails with today.
The Basics: Starting now and going until February 5th, you can enter to win a bunch of Line and Orbit loot. The entry form is at the bottom of the post. Three winners will be chosen at random on the day the contest closes. Please, one entry per person.
What you get:
One grand prize winner will receive
- Eight bracelets and one necklace – made by me – based on major characters in the book
- A magnet of the book cover
- A flashdrive containing all formats of the ebook.
Two runners-up will receive:
- A magnet
- An emailed copy of the ebook in their choice of format.
In the post previous to this, I detailed exactly what I’m giving away, item by item. But here’s a shot of all of it at once:
Entry form is below. Go to it!
Starting today and running until February 5th (the release date for Line and Orbit) I’ll be running a Giant Thematic Giveaway. In a few minutes I’ll be posting the actual entry form, but for now let me detail what one lucky person will actually win: