Last one before Christmas, yay. Trying a bit of a more streamlined format.
- “He lit a cigarette, and then turned into a cigarette himself, so he was a cigarette smoking a cigarette, and it totally blew her fucking mind.”
- Survival rates for black women with breast cancer are way lower than that of white women. Quelle surprise.
- “Men are oppressed because there are women they find sexually attractive who are sexually unavailable.”
- Thanks to austerity, the mental health crisis in Britain is becoming a mental health disaster. “There is no shelter anymore for the emotional casualties of contemporary capitalism. You work or you die.”
- “This was a test. This was a ridiculously easy test. And white evangelicals failed.”
- “I’ve heard executives say this, you know, not [where I am] but at other places, saying like, ‘We do not want girls watching this show.'”
- “Sooner or later, Sacco will be employed again and potentially back on Twitter, except this time she’ll probably be smart enough to keep her racist jokes amongst friends.”
- “Talking Turkey: Eight Easy Steps for Discussing Reproductive Health and Justice at the Holiday Table”.
- “If this video doesn’t make you rethink your views of flaming space rocks, then I don’t know what will.”
- The 50 worst and weirdest nativity sets. Two words: Meat nativity.
- “The conflict of Her is not whether Samantha will achieve self-actualization; she already has. The conflict is whether something as smart as Samantha could be happy with someone so human.”
- “But drones are not sexbots. Drones are not subservient in the same way that sexbots are. Drones are nodes for the exercise of social power.”
A Maiden moder mek and myld,
In cradle kep,
A knave child,
That softly slept, she sat and sange.
Leave a Reply